Our clients tell us that Davenports Accountancy are great! They feel we represent good value for money and that they like the way we buy into their businesses needs, working with our clients as flexibly as possible in their pursuit of business and personal success, acting as if we are an efficient motivated employee rather than an external agency. It’s little surprise, then, that the majority of our new clients come to us following a personal recommendation from an existing customer.
Who feels the need to switch? It usually happens when you have real doubts about the person already supplying your financial support services and we find it’s normally one of the following:
• you’ve been let down or left vulnerable
• your Accountant hands the work to a less able junior
• your fees seem increasingly inflated for the service you are receiving
• your final tax figures are too high
• you just need more proactive support with your credit control
• You need a flexible bookkeeping service to keep apace with your changing business
• You just need someone with financial flair that can explain what’s going on to you in plain English!
You can talk to us without making any commitment about taking us on to work for you. We never push or adopt a hard sell, we don’t need to. You stay in control. You can contact us via email, telephone or enquiry form and we’d be happy to discuss your needs.