Using the latest systems, our highly qualified payroll team provide a practical, affordable solution for all of your outsourcing requirements, whatever the size of your business.
If you employ one or more people and you are not already experienced with payroll, we can help you with our services listed below:
- Agricultural wages
- Benefits in Kind, like healthcare and gym membership and producing P11Ds
- Check your tax code
- Childcare Vouchers
- Company Cars, P46(car)s and Class 1A National Insurance Contributions
- Court Orders and Attachment of Earnings
- Directors National Insurance
- Employed or self-employed?
- Employee loans
- Employee travel
- Generation of payslips
- Holidays and calculating holiday entitlement for leavers
- Leavers, P45s and P85s
- Nanny Payroll
- National Insurance Contributions for Entertainers
- National Minimum Wage
- Nett Payments
- New Starters, P86s and P45s
- PAYE Settlement Agreement and Class 1B National Insurance
- Payroll Year End P14, P60, P32 productions and Filing online
- Pensions and Additional Voluntary Contributions
- Preparing for an HM Revenue and Customs Inspection
- Processing ‘Save As You Earn’, and Share Option Schemes through the payroll
- Producing a Salary Review Forecast
- Production of payroll reports compliant with current legislation
- Scottish Tax payers
- Statutory payments like Maternity, Paternity, Adoption, Redundancy & Sick Pay
- Student Loan Deductions
- Submit Your P46
This isn’t an exhaustive list, but if you can find there are more than 2 items in this list that you don’t know how to do already then why not save yourself the time it takes to learn? Just complete the simple form and a member of our team will get back in touch with you about processing your payroll, Davenports are experts in all of these and more!
Here at Davenports we like to move with the times… sometimes even being ahead of them. No matter where you are in the country, or even the world, you can connect with us via Whatsapp, FaceTime or Skype. Enjoy the convenience and the freedom to get in touch at times and ways that suit you. We’ve found that sometimes phone calls just aren’t enough. We bring personality to accounting and want that to be reflected in how we communicate with our clients.